The New WBDC…By Amy DeLardi | Monday, November 8th, 2010
The Infinite Web Designs Team is proud to present to the world the new website for Connecticut’s Women’s Business Development Council (WBDC). There has been a lot of hard work that has gone into this project from branding to designing, and we are so excited to show it off.
WBDC is a non-profit, micro-enterprise, development organization. Their goal is to empower women (and men) to succeed in business by providing education, training, and support. Every year WBDC councils over 1,000 aspiring entrepreneurs to succeed in the real-world of business.
Here are some other fun facts about WBDC that you can find on their website:
- More than 55% are low to moderate income
- Nearly 60% are planning or beginning to start a business
- 82% are female and 18% are male
- Approximately 40% are minorities
- Approximately $36 million in gross revenues is generated annually
- Approximately 70% of clients who enroll in WBDC FastTrac business planning programs are currently in business
So, make sure to check out WBDC; not only because they have a fantastic new website, but because you might find a workshop or two that will help you in your business. For a small $60 donation you can get listed in their WBDConnect directory. An inexpensive way to market your product / services and you will be supporting a great organization!
Like what you see? Contact IWD today at (203) 510.3134 to talk about your company’s future possibilities.